Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 15 - September 29th

This is our disgusting car. There are so many dead bugs all over it. They are even attracting more bugs...ewww... 

We camped near Shoshone Falls on Tuesday night. This is Shoshone Falls on a quiet day. 

It was still very pretty but not as great as we were expecting



From Shoshone Falls we made our way to a Balanced Rock in Buhl Idaho. 

We were told we could climb up to the rock. This is me very nervous and climbing. I was having more fun then it looks like. 

Isaac climbed all the way to the top and was able to lean on the rock. It didn't fall.

I didn't make it to the top but I made it this far!
Here is a sneak peak of what we saw yesterday at Arches. (thats us under the arch!!) I think it was my favorite stop so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment